Friday 21 November 2008

holidays and twiesties XD

so long no update blog again,time for some revival haha

holidays life as usual >>>> sleep,play,eat and sleep lol

rem told myself bout studying in the holidays hmmmm..........

screw the promises LOL (for now 1st XD)


last monday and the next few days i was SOOOOOOO happy

bcoz i enjoy total freedom at house,reason?

my sister is away for 4 days haha ,i sleep so PEACEFULLY for that 4 days

and i use my comp so PEACEFULLY as well *evil grin*

but all the peace was destroyed today after she came back T.T.T.T.T.T.T

back to my usual life now.


ytd went to school for a while to pei my dear XD

nice time spending with her

i cherish every moment of it ^^

and damm mosquitoes LOL


2day 1 of my old sickness is back again........addicted to TWIESTIES

omg omg,after tht day eating it 2day i cant stand it anymore,straight away buy 2 packets




this is second packet,1st packet in my stomach d LOL.poor little guy,soon enough his fate will be same XD


PS : saw anythg familiar thr my dear? ^^

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates