Monday 1 September 2008

damm u xp sp3

that day i upgrade my windows xp to sp 3 (service pack 3).actually i long time noe abt sp3 edi d,but lazy to update.so tht day my auto update help me dl liao,so i 顺便 install it lo.(so nice hlp me dl o,no nid wait).after install i restart comp,thn come out dis shit (Blue Screen Of Death) BSOD



I was like WTF 0.0??thn i keep on restart like 5 time?still same prob.i almost gv up liao T.T.thn i go plug out those usb to chk see can anot,i plug out my webcam 1st.restart......BINGO.can load Windows liao,YAY!!!!but nightmare doesn't end there.........

so i thought problem solved.i plug in back my webcam,and then POP!!!BSOD agn!!!!!

FCUK FCUK FCUK.WTF IS DIS SHYT!!!!!!!

plug out back can load windows agn.so funny huh.

i though thts my webcam problem oni.until 2 days ltr,i plug in my phone wan to load in some songs and themes.i take cable plug in,POP!!!!!!!
-
-
-


FCUK FCUK FCUK.FCUK U CB *&^$%#

i uninstalled my phone usb drivers and finally can connect my phone with no problem le.(for now)

then tht day jia ler ask me to help him print a list.i say why not?since i have my printer.the next thing to happen is more funny thn the previous 2.mind u my printer usb is still plugged in to my comp,but my printer is nt on yet.(power off)

i plug in the power.i go press ON on my printer.and then.................



HOLY SHYT!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS THE END OF THE WORLD (MY COMP)!!!!!!GOD PLS HLP MIEEEEE

haiz rly duno wat to do.i go uninstall back my drivers.but most of them (except the phone d),nid me to plug in usb during installation,plug in liao u noe wat happen lo. = =


damm u windows xp sp3.luckily my mouse and keyboard not usb,if nt i will smash up my comp d.


No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates