Tuesday 16 September 2008

sick agn

when is the last time i had fever?nvm bout tht,2day oni rite bout this bcoz ytd slept too early le,at bout 10pm.

ytd came home from school jz like normal routine bath,lunch thn slack etc.thn around 4pm start to feel a bit headache + dizzy + weak.i know im gonna get fever,bcoz i kena fever b4 and i noe the feeling is NOT good.i starting to think a bit too much,fearing i might get DENGGI.bcoz diff afternoon i c myself been bitten by mosquito,and the mosquito got black white stripes d.OMG imma gonna die T.T.i lie down on bed whole day thinking bout it,what if i rly got denggi?i dunwan to go in to hospital.my painful joints add to the fear......

thn i slept.

next morning my mother called me up at bout 6.25,ask me still gt fever anot.i was feeling much better liao tht morning (at least nt denggi),but still gt a bit fever,so didnt come school (dunwan break a promise xD).thn i cont sleeping;until 10.30 like dat.fever was almost gone completely,thk goodness.back to my normal life now.



and i heard something happen in class 2day ,the guy hu cause it.........watch out


bck to my bleach xD











No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates