Friday 26 September 2008

Exam Stage 1 (week 1) over

yes!!finally week 1 is over,at least can relax a bit xD.nothing to much to write about today.jz something special happened,and i'm vry happy. =)

22 sept (day 1) Mon
P.akaun 2,my "1st blood" paper.Do jurnal am at 1st,after tht take buku tunai from jun lin thn copy all xD.after tht all duno how to do = =" gg'ed.waiting for jun lin paper agn to copy,but "watch tower" too strong so have to cancle plan.......simply do myself.in the end i pass up 2 blank papers with title (2 marks eh) and the whole buku cacatan pertama.After that is BI 1,though BI is qite easy d so didnt read anythg lo (nvr revision BI).thn get the paper,look at the essay questions,gg-ed agn.chose the rules spoil the fun bla bla,i wrote agree,after wrote half way oni realize no more point le,dun care write anythg inside oni as long make sense lol.heard many ppl write "i chg myself,ichg the world".

23 sept (day 2) Tues
Science 2,nth much to say.just do wat i can,copy oso no copy xD.essay ques duno format,what to do,know wat jz write wat lo.After tht is BC 1,the 启事 i wirte till half duno how to write le,dun care bout it 1st,straight go write 作文,“电视节目对青少年的影响".after done lucky still gt 30 min +,so faster go complete my 启事,format a bit unsure.

24 sept (day 3) Wed
Before rehat no exam,science classes having bio.So we all revision bm lo,read the komsas,novel etc.i what oso no read actually,jz take the book and glance thru.thn search those funny peribahasa etc with patrick.thn bm 2 start after recess,do tatabahasa 1st because of my gang (all mau my ans xD).after done copy on a piece of paper thn pass to them,they die at least none of my business xD.thn i cont do all the ringkasan,komsas etc......until novel part.wait lee yuee copy finish thn pass to me,but she copy so slow = =".zbin oso wait the tatabahasa wait so long le,bcoz of her lol.after she finally pass to me,i copy until neck pain,the ans so damm long (ans frm tung).done le jz wait thr lo,still gt 10 min +,pass bck the ans to tung,if nt ltr no chance she gg xD.

24 sept (day 4) Thur
2day &%^#$@ traffic jam,make me late to school.late to school nvm,tht *&^%$# Pn.Fong wan me do the science paper outside bilik disiplin,lucky gt mathew as partner lol.do outside bilik disiplin nt bad oso d,1 kind of a experience.do le can c surrounding,can slp,fresh air xD.Keng walk in walk out oso dn gv a damm bout us,make me scare kena catch rambut oni.After done le go recess,prepare to for ekon 2,lucky dis no nid do outside,if nt i die oni.thn econ period,all plan le strategy,me copy choong lye thn zbin copy mine etc.since kah chun chg place le evry1 oso chg,for easier job xD.thn take le paper me wait lo,read question,whole paper i noe draw graph oni = =".after choong lye finally done ques 1,2 and 3 he give me copy lo.i keep on copy lo,the teacher walk here walk thr,i point i saw her watching on chor han,but dun care much bout it.

after copy finish le i gv bck paper to choong lye,thn zbin take mine d and copy.thn period chg,the teacher go out talk with En.Ho bout sumthg.after tht they suddenly come in go chor han place look around her paper,take out a note.tht means gg'ed.choong lye c le tell me "dun wan ply liao.......",= ="".thn En.Ho preapre report etc lo,after tht report to Pn.Lim.haiz feel sry for chor han.since our plan spoil a bit le,dun care lo,those bck d hav to do myself,i think wat write wat oni.wan take bck my 1st piece paper tht time zbin tell me he gv lee yuee le.....but at least dis time she fast a bit,so i can get it bck.

25 sept (last day) Fri
last day lo,dun care much abt it,2day d papers are all "doomed" papers for me xD.1st paper P.akaun 1.do half le the others half copy jun lin d,nt much to say bout it.thn after recess is add math,dis 1 is real doom for me.i take le paper straight sleep oni,whole paper oni noe do 1 (the mode d xD).thn gt chance le,i take ans frm jun lin,oni ques 1,but oredi vry long.thn jz copy lo,copy finish le slp agn xD.i have the longest phone call 2day.bout wat?duno xD

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates