Sunday 7 September 2008

义工 (how u say dis in eng btw = =)

2day morning,woke up at around 5.10am.ytd slept at 3am,but i don't feel tired at all,duno y eh.maybe its due to my common nature tht i slept late evryday.so after all preparation,my mother thn fetch me to bkt jalil.

the road is still quiet,although still gt 1 or 2 cars around (its 5am+ man....).after 10 min journey i reached bkt jalil.thn i call bro shiuan to confirm the meet up location.

me:yi shiuan,i reached bkt jalil edi.
shiuan:we're still on our way.
me:where we'll meet up
shiuan:main entrance
me:which main entrance?there are two...(bkt jalil is big ya)
shiuan:er....wait ya.(i heard babbling on the other side,he's asking chang meng i guess).
shiuan(ltr on):i contact u agn whn we reach thr.u....sit thr and wait 1st ya....
me:= =" oh ok (hang phone)

thn my mother drove me to the other side of bkt jalil to wait,exactly infront of the big round stadium.thn i see many cars going into the parking space infront,so i guess thts the place.thn my mother go parking lo.ltr on shiuan call agn...

shiuan:we reach edi.
me:where r u all?
shiuan:we're on the entracne wif a keris
me: keris...?what is the nearest stadium?the big round 1?
shiuan:yeah.
me : oh ok. (hang phone)

thn i continue walking thru the parking lot.thn my mother says "thrs the keris".me :" wat keris oo.i dont see keris" (i stil blur tht time).mother :"neh.its jz infront of you".thn i see clearly,oh ya thrs rly a keris.its giant but damm wat a fugly colour it have = =,make me cant see it frm far away.(still dark tht time)

thn i waited thr for shiuan to fetch me inside the stadium.finally saw shiuan thn i bid farewell to my mother thn off we go for work.after reach inside the stadium we go receive our crewman shirt 1st.thn we go chg lo,after chg liao we go eat thn we stand by ready for all sorts of work.oh ya forgot to mention the event."Celebrate The National Day Of Malaysia.Alms Offering to 1000 Monks" (the celebrate on the t-shirt spelled wrong.celebrete lol)

so we all stand by in a group for any help lo.thn we all stand thr and chat 2gether,still waiting for hlp.after some time finally our assistance is required xD.we hlp some ppl to move their things down a slope.me and kar soon hlp push a roller thingy (wat u call those things wif wheels and a flat surface for putting things?)anyway its full wif stuffs on it and worst of all its a bit cacat-ed.the thingy will keep on move to the right side despite we push it straight.thn kar soon says " right means left.left means right".i jz swt.

after tht we all stand by and ready agn.but thn a guy informed thrs more thn enough personnels so we can jz sit on the floor and join the crowd.so we jz sit on floor wif a sheet on it.ze khan was busying on my phone as always,the others as well.thn the event started,thr was speeches in eng.chinese and thai.didn't pay much attention to them.

thn thrs a prayer ceremony (its a buddhist event).evry1 kneel down and face the front podium with many monks (but i guess dunhav 1k gua) and the commentator say the prayers.(3 version tim,eng,chinese,thai)thn thrs some part the sentence sounded like hokkien but its not hokkien i guess.cheng yeh beside me laughed because it sounded like something,i laughed too because i get it.but i try to hold as much as i cant bcoz i'm quite a religious person too.

thn after tht we jz sat thr waiting.some fell asleep,i wan to sleep too but cant= =.after some time finally we r needed agn.we r instructed to stand in the middle to help the monks pack their offerings.thr was many monks around us,we jz helped to pack pack pack and pack.finally it is done,and the total packings was damm many,if stack up can form mountain ooo,and many of us said "1000 monks oso can't finish it xD" (most of the are food btw)

after tht we hlp to tidy up and clean up the stadium.we roll up the sheets and clear some rubbish etc.thn we r summoned to hlp pass the packed offerings outside to the lorry.(nt us oni,infact all the crew)and damm what an experience,thr so many packings.所谓 "人不可貌相" (but its nt 人 here),those packing got big,got small, got heavy,got light.but funny d some small packing is damm heavy,some damm big packing is super light,so this is whr the fun is.

shiuan hu is beside me passing the packings sometimes gave me packing without a warning.i c small i though cheh thn i took it it was WTF so damm heavy.thn thrs dis big d he says HEAVY,i took it and it was as like as feather (too 夸张 le xD).thn we keep on passing lo.the job was nt done yet in the end but we have to leave.

so shiuan and they all went bck to ze khan house lo.me myself sit lrt go bck home.was tired at 1st but nt anymore now.last but nt least WELL DONE GUYS.




1 # the stadium at around 7am.notice the sky
2# this was at around 8am.much brigter now
3 # and dis is the keris at the entrance.took this b4 leaving =p

p/s : no pictures during the work out because my phone was nt with me. ><

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates