Monday 13 October 2008

extra knowledge? muacks? xD

haiz.bcoz of tht stupid VIRUS,ytd i have to slp at 3.30am T.T

make me wake up late 2day nt still feeling tired = =

and worse of all the virus nt 100% dead yet ><.



2day suppose go 1u d,but bcoz too little ppl go so have to postpone lo

haiz sad case = =

ytd chat with my dear b4 she slp bcoz she bad mood xD

chat chat until suddenly talk bout 1 topic wat topic leh?

haha jz some extra knowledge

i go search google feel so surprised got so many type = ="

wan me learn all meh?= =

learn half i think enough lo xD




thn today my dear tell me bcoz of me she rly go search abt it @@

suddenly i feel so lucky to have a gf like her xD

love her so much ^^

anyway if anyone (i guess no one lol) is interested
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/1-12-2005-64075.asp



PS:I'm not as disgusting as you think =p

No comments: