Friday 17 October 2008

happy ^^

2day went to MV with my dear ^^

before go she tell me forgot bring money

then when i reach thr she tell me she got bring d,bcoz she blur blur d,put bag oso duno xD

than i was like "my dear too cute le bah ^^"

watch a jap movie call "10 promises to my dog" xD

starting plan wan to see "painted skin" d,but my dear a bit scare scare d so watch doggy show (noe she love doggy d xD)

whole cinema oni a row of ppl behind us and then at the front all blank

overall not a bad show,very touching and some part a bit funny

the ending i almost cry le,the second show make me cry d (1st is $$$ nt enough 2 xD)

and maybe bcoz little ppl,the whole cinema vry cold ><,lucky got her by my side

i love holding her hands ^^


after show ended pei her walk around before go back with her

raining heavily outside,lucky when reach le amcorp no rain liao (actually is havent start = =)

scare i walk taman jaya till half way rain,so have to go 1st,cant pei her le ><

before going gv her a hug,noe she will happy ^^


then i walk alone until almost reach gate thr feel gt rain drops,than i faster run = =

by time i reach 7-11 rain vry heavy le,lucky i run if nt jia lat lo xD


want to go out with her more next time



i love her so much

No comments: