Thursday 9 October 2008

her heart my soul

quite a bad day,a bad day for my heart,my soul....

she is moody,i'm in confusion

something is lurking inside her,i can see it from her unhappy face

its raining,while i'm writing

it represents my tears in my heart,it goes on and off

i'm trying to be calm,without too much doubt in my mind

a tough road i mentioned,its uneasy for both of us

i'm holding on to this relationship from a cliff now,refusing to let go

determined to save it,save it before its too late

save it before i regret,before i perish with sadness

love have never been so tough for me,bcoz its been the true love



I promise you will be having my love forever
I promise I will love you with my entire life
I promise I will give you everything as I can
I promise I will never want to break your heart
I promise I will always be there for you

As all I can promise you
I will fulfill it for you
I will only want our relationship by so forever





i love u <3

No comments: