Wednesday 15 October 2008

tagged by huileng (done under request of my dear xD)

1)What's your ambition
~hmm.engineer or scientist?,anything related to science and computer lo

2)Who is more important to you?Friends or Boy/Girlfriend?
~girlfriend lo. (dn so sad a my friends,doesn't mean u all nt important xD)

3)How often do you think of committing suicide?
~NEVER. (unless 1 day my life become so miserable tht thrs no meaning for me to live agn xD)

4)Do you think u have enough confidence?
~i don't think so.but for me now its still ok

5)How many babies you want?
~Swt.football team? (jz jk xD)

6)Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
~of course =)

7)What is your goal for this year?
~hmm.dn hv?never think bout it gua xD

8)Do you believe in eternity love?
~yeah xD

9)What's a perfect girlfriend like to you?
~hmm.copy pasted from my last tag xD

1.kind hearted
2.nt too leng lui/yong sui XD
3.won't get angry easily
4.willing to talk to me about her problems
5.not too materialistic (anti money-face)
6.considerate
7.not too shy/open minded
8.will support me all the way (thumbs up)

10)What feeling do you love the most?
~erm.as long not sad or angry xD

11)Domokun or Doraemon?
~what's domokun @@?i'll pick doraemon xD

12)Id there anything u want to tell the people u hate?
~nothing because i don't hate any1.=) (for now)

13)Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
~of course

14)What "does" flying mean to you?
~just fly lo

15)Are you living you living happily now?Explain why in one sentence
~yes.because DUN WORRY BE HAPPY xD

16)Who's your crush?
~no crush xD

17)Describe the person u tagged in 5 words
~all is my friend haha. (except 1 xD)

18)What's the meaning of life to you?
~hmm.dunno how to answer = =

19)What will u become in another 10 years to come?
~depends on how i plan my life from now xD

20)Do you believe in true friend?
~i believe.but the world 2day make me change my mind......

I TAG

No comments: