Thursday 8 May 2008

[boring]random post~~~~~

不介意陪你一起挨饿,不介意陪你一起受苦
只介意没有你

Will never mind to suffer together with you, will never mind to sacrifice everything for you, just I wish to be with you and want you to be the only one.


I do not know what is the best word to describe you, do not know what are the words I can use to express my feeling, but I only know you hold such an important position in my heart, my life.

I hope whenever you are down, you will think of me;
I hope whenever you are sad, you will think of me;
I hope whenever you are frustrated, you will think of me;
I just want you to know, whenever you need someone to be there,
I will always be there for you.

I do not want to be the one who share only your happiness but bare your burden and sadness as well,
No matter how tough the road is, I wish to be by your side, hold your hand and we walk through it together

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates