Saturday 10 May 2008

nt enough sleep??

2day morning....er afternoon suddenly wake up.thn i saw the clock,12pm,ok....nt bad tht was considered early for my "auto" wake up time ^^.thn suddenly OH SHYT,i remembered ytd promised my fren to b at school by 8 something IN THE MORNING for some tuition test.damm,hw the heck im gonna explain to him on mon.putting tht aside...i oso rmb telling my mom to wake me up at abt 7.30 to get ready,but i cannot put the blame on her oso,some1 at the age of me is SUPPOSED to wake up by their selves.maybe i rly dunhav enough sleep?despite i was sleeping so much on a regular basis.= =??i usually sleep at abt 2am daily and 3am or even later during weekends.evrytime i tried to fix my sleeping time but after i put my hands on games......u noe wat happen =p.quit gaming?heck no!!

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates