Wednesday 7 May 2008

exam ~ to study or ignore

13 more days exam liao,always tell myself come bck home frm school must nt sleep and study straight,at night must sleep latest by 12am @@.unbelievable heh? ^^BUT........EVRYDAY after i come bck frm school ah i lie down on bed,thn slp until almost 9pm evryday = =crap,wake up le appetite oso dunhav,almost skipped dinner too.thn i will b glued to the comp until at least 3am evryday.

duno wats happening wif me la.mind say 1 but do another.1st term exam is worse enough for me,heck i dun even nid to mention my marks.heard some ppl say dis term add maths or acc fail agn will drop class,tht would suck real bad,but some say thr is no such thing.wat to do?i know i care for my studies,but jz duno y i cant do it.

guess i hav to rly force myself thru all these frm nw on.......oh wait,my mind is telling me things agn.will i accomplish it?oni myself and time will noe.

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates