Wednesday 21 May 2008

cheating

wa 2day damm heng a.sejarah test,almost evry1 surrounding me was cheating XD,including me too.we photostat those note in small small piece of paper,the words smaller thn an ant,duno see wat d = =.thn i stuck those paper in my question paper,so tht the teachers wont suspect too much whn i flip the ques paper XD.thn whn science period come,the bloody teacher come and take my question paper to see bcoz i asked a bloody quest (she said nid to tie ques paper 2gether,i say no nid).thn she take my ques paper,all the notes jatuh out,i was like numb liao = =.but duno y,the teacher jz gv me bck the paper,and bell rings she jz walk out like nth happen,she even have a joke wif the hext teacher lol.

now two possibility: i)report
ii)nothing happend

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates