Friday 30 May 2008

troop camp

hoooooo,jz came bck frm troop camp which lasted 3 days 2 nights.damm tired now,legs vry inchy oso,thks to all the bugs frm the forest = =.this year's camp nt bad la,but still more improvements to be made.2 nights oso rain,damm hate it whn it happens especially we r going to set up the fire.abt the food,hmmm,no comments,but cant say its bad oso.raw maggi mee, anyone? =p jz jk,tht was part of my own food,we cooked fried some eggs and cooked some canned foods,so evrything as quite fine actually.jungle trekking is fun but VRY tiring at the same time,and i hate whn its time to cross the river.

talking abt river,got 1 experience i will nvr forget XD.tht day was 1st day of the camp,around afternoon.after rain stop,me and my frens go down to the river to hav some fun,i oso duno y i suddenly bcum daredevil go into the river.= =thn we played over thr for some time,i was jz soaking my leg in the water.thn suddenly i see y the current rush so fast and water suddenly rising d @@.thn i of coz automatic reaction la........ZAO AR,my frens oso zao immediately.luckily i was near to the side,after me and my frens walk up the river side,the river bcum macam tsunami @@.cant imagine wat happen if we r dumb enough to keep staying thr = =.

overall i learned something much or less frm this troop camp.now,its time for me to hav some UT and COD b4 i head tto bed =p

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates